What are needle-free injections
and how do they work?
- Needle-free injections, also called needle-less or needless injections, are simply an injection without the need to use needles.
- A needle-free injection occurs when the injectable medicine eg (insulin, hormones, local anaesthesia and more) is pushed into the body through the skin by a combination of pressure and high velocity from a syringe:nozzle without a needle that has been specially designed for this purpose, “hence the liquid becomes the needle “.
- Needle free insulin injections are a safe and pain-free solution for people with diabetes and are simple for both adults and children to use. With the Comfort-in™, the insulin is pushed through a micro-orifice into the superficial skin cells to the tissue below.
Easy & Painfree Injections
- No Needle or Sharps
- Simple to Use – Even for Kids & Dogs
- No Batteries or Gas to Replace
- Cost Effective and Durable
- Suitable for IVF, Diabetics, B-12, Medical, Dental, Cosmetics, Supplements and more!
- Components for specific applications
What is Comfort-in™️?
Comfort-in™️ is a spring operated needle-free injection system. This system is a type of medical injecting syringe that uses high-pressure – it uses the narrow jet of the injected liquid instead of a hypodermic needle to penetrate the epidermis (skin). It delivers from 0.01ml up to 0.5ml of any liquid medication (1-50 units), it can also be referred to as a jet injector. It is ideal for personal use to self-administer insulin, hormones, vitamin B-12 and other liquid injectable grade medication.
Comparison: Needle Syringe Injection vs Comfort-In Jet Injector
Terms & Policies
Stay in Touch
©2015-2017, ASTS Enterprises (Aust) Pty Ltd., TA Comfort-in™ Australia. All Rights Reserved.
Charges will appear on your card in Australian dollars. All prices are in Australian dollars unless otherwise converted to your local currency for display purposes.